Make your payment easier and faster when traveling to your favorite places in Singapore.
Now you can use Bank Sinarmas Visa Contactless Credit/Debit Card to pay your MRT Ride in Singapore.
Just tap and you can go directly to your destination.
Enjoy the convenience now using a Bank Sinarmas Visa Contactless Credit/Debit Card!
Don't have a Bank Sinarmas Visa Contactless Credit Card yet? Apply now via SimobiPlus!
Steps to Pay Using Bank Sinarmas Visa Contactless Credit/Debit Card
- Bring the card closer to the MRT gate with the Visa logo
- You’re done, the gate will open and you can go to the destination gate path
- The Contactless feature payment method can be used in all MRTs in Singapore that have accepted transactions using a Visa Contactless card.
- You can use this service as long as your credit/debit card is active and your card has a contactless logo.
- For Visa Contactless Credit Card, the maximum nominal transaction abroad is according to the provisions of the destination country or 10 transactions per day for a total of IDR 3 million. The maximum nominal domestic transaction is up to IDR 1 million or 10 transactions per day for a total of IDR 3 million. The transaction limit for the Visa Contactless Debit Card is a maximum of IDR 1 million per day or 30 times per day.
- For more information about Bank Sinarmas Visa Contactless Credit Card, visit this page. For more information about Bank Sinarmas Contactless Visa Debit Card, visit this page
- If your credit/debit card is lost, please contact Bank Sinarmas CARE 1500 153 for assistance or further information. For credit cards, you can block it immediately via SimobiPlus.