Easy in receiving payment that can be self-managed.
Virtual Account adalah layanan yang diberikan kepada nasabah giro Bank Sinarmas untuk dapat membuatkan rekening virtual kepada para pelanggannya sebagai tujuan pembayaran untuk memudahkan identifikasi penyetor.
- Have a giro account of Bank Sinarmas.
- Propose a request for Virtual Account service.
- Sign the Cooperation Agreement of Virtual Account.
- Open Bank Sinarmas’ Internet Banking service.
- Customers from the Company are not required to be the Customers of Bank Sinarmas
- Payment can be conducted via:
- Cash deposit in 381 branch offices of Bank Sinarmas or inter-bank transfer
- Transfer in 879 ATMs of Bank Sinarmas or ±50,000 ATM networks in all over Indonesia
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Payment will be received Real Time or directly in the giro account of the Company at Bank Sinarmas
- The company can see in real time and download the account mutation for the reconciliation process via Internet Banking
- Virtual Account management is self-managed by the Company that can be suit to the needs
- Unlimited payment amount.
- Closed Payment: Payment amount according to the bill.
- Minimum Payment: there is a minimum limit that shall be paid that is as much as the bill and can be more than the bill.
- Biller shall upload the data via virtual account website to the database provided by Bank Sinarmas. Bank Sinarmas will give username and password for login
- Biller is not necessary to upload the data because the biller’s data are directly connected to the Bank Sinarmas’s database (host to host)
Please contact the nearby branch office of Bank Sinarmas to know the Per-transaction fee
What is Virtual Account?
It is a service provided to the Customers of Bank Sinarmas giro to be able to make a virtual account to the customers as a payment destination to facilitate the identification of depositor.
Who can open the virtual account service?
All corporate customers that have a giro account and meet the requirements determined by Bank Sinarmas.
How much cost that shall be spent by the company/biller to have a virtual account service?
For every transaction performed by the customers, biller will be charged with a different amount according to the mutual agreement. according to the applicable Tariffs and Fees.
What is the difference between the collaboration types of Offline Virtual Account and Online Virtual Account?
The difference is in the database management. If using an offline collaboration, biller shall upload the data via virtual account website to the database provided by Bank Sinarmas. Bank Sinarmas will give username and password for login. Meanwhile, for an online collaboration, biller is not necessary to upload the data because the biller’s data are directly connected to the Bank Sinarmas’s database (host to host).
What is meant by real time virtual account payment?
It is a payment conducted from another bank via ATM Prima, Bersama, ALTO, Visa and Meps networks (in the ATM Bersama network) in a nearly simultaneous time. Except the virtual Account payment is conducted via teller with SKN (clearing) facility and RTGS, the payment will be received in a period of time determined by the sender bank.
If the virtual account collaboration is offline, can the payment be real time?
Both offline and online payments, virtual account payment will be received in real time, except the virtual Account payment is conducted via teller with SKN (clearing) facility and RTGS, the payment will be received in a period of time determined by the sender bank.
Is the Customer charged with fee for every virtual account payment conducted from another bank?
The customer will be charged with some amount of fee determined by the bank where the customer perform transaction either via ATM machine or via teller.